Moonlight on Roseville Beach
Queer pulp meets cosmic horror! It's 1979, and you're spending the summer working in Roseville Beach, the queerest little town on Rose Island. You might have come here looking for an escape, some fun, a little extra money, or even love, but now people are seeing phantasms, strange animals—and stranger old gods—wander the woods, mysterious monoliths appear randomly, and that strange music is coming from somewhere.
What's in the Book?
- Character creation, including your origin story before you got to Roseville Beach, jobs on the island, and strange events that introduced you and your housemates to Rose Island's strange supernatural happenings.
- Over 20 options for Guest Star characters: Ready-to-play characters for those friends who drop into your game for a session or two, created by Sharang Biswas, Ezakur, and Alison Cybe.
- Rules of play driven by simple d6 mechanics inspired by Psi*Run and Goblinville Gazette.
- A full chapter on running the game and another with deep dives into the town and Rose Island from Ethan Harvey, Rick Chia, and Rob Abrazado.
- Mysteries and mystery starters from Maxwell Lander, Catherine Ramen, Sean F. Smith, Anne Toole, and Noora Rose.
- Six flash fiction pieces by Sharang Biswas, Bendi Barrett, Ennis Rook Bashe, and Erin Roberts.