The Bloodfields at Blackstar Station
Darkspace pirates, THE SWORDS OF SINCLAIR, troll the vast megavoids in the tracts between systems - scanning for hyperdrives with crew in cryo, using MILITARY-GRADE INTERDICTORS to pull ships from hyperspace and shutter their drives. Crews are stolen away, still in the cold dark of cryosleep or gassed into submission during boarding, and taken to BLACKSTAR STATION. Crews awaken as contestants in THE BLOODFIELDS.
THE BLOODFIELDS AT BLACKSTAR STATION is a 40-page battle royale hexcrawl and black market space station setting zine for the Mothership Sci-Fi Horror RPG 1e including:
- 19 sectors to fight across at the heart of a former tourist resort
- 20 teams of contestants - enemy killers, unlikely allies, and more
- Black market space station setting with factions, NPCs and hooks
- Evocative art by Roque Romero (Codex R, Picket Line Tango)
- Edited by Vi Huntsman (MÖRK BORG, What We Give To Alien Gods)
- THE BLOODFIELDS AT BLACKSTAR STATION zine: 40 pages, 8.5x5.5", full color
- Arena Hexmap and Station Poster - 18x24" double-sided poster
- "I visited the Bloodfields at Blackstar Station... and I Won!" iron-on patch
- PDFs and Digital Asset Pack including:
- Printer friendly, ePub, and Google Doc versions
- High-res Bloodfields Arena and Blackstar Station Maps
- Poster hexmap art by Zach Hazard Vaupen!
- High-res sector, contestant, locale and faction art/animated gifs
- High-res winners' patch and double-sided digital poster art!
Digital Soundtrack by Jet McFin
Writing/Layout: Christian Sorrell
Editing/Development: Vi Huntsman
Interior/Poster Station Art: Roque Romero
Poster Hexmap Art: Zach Hazard Vaupen
Patch Art: Stella Joy Condrey
Soundtrack: Jet McFin